Typically design build projects require structural engineers to work directly with the architect during the conceptual design stages to determine the structural framing requirements for these types of special projects. Rigid’s engineering expertise becomes evident for these types of steel building structures. With over 100 years of professional engineering experience on staff, including both owners of the company, Rigid can offer innovative and economical structural solutions to these complex steel structures.
As a privately owned and operated business, we regard each project as a reflection of our company. Our name and reputation characterize the buildings we deliver; therefore, we design and fabricate our product accordingly.
We offer metal building solutions for virtually any industry type including:
- Agricultural Buildings (Barns, Riding Arenas, Stables, etc)
- Aviation Buildings (Hangars, FBO’s, Airports, etc.)
- Commercial Buildings (Office Buildings, Retail, Stand Alone Buildings, Strip Centers)
- Industrial Buildings (Manufacturing facilities, Warehouses, Storage)
- Institutional Buildings (Schools, Government Facilities, Day Care Centers, Ball Parks)
- Religious Buildings (Steel Churches, Worship Facilities, Adult Centers, Life Centers, Activity Centers)