- Special instructions required by this code are not required where the work is done on the premises of a fabricator registered and approved to perform such work without special inspection. Approval shall be based upon review of the fabricator’s written procedural and quality control manuals and periodic auditing of fabrication practices by an approved special inspection agency.
- City of Los Angeles (Fabricator Certificate of Approval)
- Miami-Dade MFG/Fabricator (Certificate of Competency)
- City of Houston (Certificate of Appoval)
- City of Phoenix (Approved Fabricator)
Florida Product Approval
The state of Florida has dictated that in order to build or construct in the state you must use products that have been approved for that particular means of construction. In order for a product to obtain Florida Product Approval it must pass a series of tests to insure the harsh elements will not affect the quality of the particular product. Some of the tests for Florida Product Approval include a wind driven rain test as well as impact testing. For more information on Florida Product Approval please visit their website at http://www.floridabuilding.org
Rigid Global Buildings currently has 4 Florida Product Approvals: