Continuous Ridge Vents used on metal roofing systems roofs conform to high standards and specifications which have been developed, tested and proven over many years. They provide an excellent value for the user.
Canopies are constructed of 26 gauge material around an 18 gauge galvanized frame. Telescoping channels mount between girts on the interior of the building. Channels will accommodate girt spacing of up to 7 ft. 6 inches. 1/2″ threaded rod connects channels to canopy frame. All hardware necessary for installation is included.
- Durable 26 gauge exterior
- Internal components of 24, 20 and 18 gauge die formed sheet metal
and machined parts
- 10 ft. sections of 9″ throat and 12″ throat
- Other sizes available upon request
- Pre-painted or galvalume is standard
- Other materials and finishes available upon request
- Fully protected by 4 x 4 mesh galvanized hardware cloth
- Easy-moving damper opens to any degree, from fully open to completely closed
- Aerodynamically proportioned to exclude weather
Continuous Ridge Vent Product Specifications Sheet