Personnel Door Canopies are attractive and efficient while eliminating the need and expense of drafting and manufacturing canopies as part of the building project.
Canopies are constructed of 26 gauge material around an 18 gauge galvanized frame. Telescoping channels mount between girts on the interior of the building. Channels will accommodate girt spacing of up to 7 ft. 6 inches. 1/2″ threaded rod connects channels to canopy frame. All hardware necessary for installation is included.
Fabricated from 10 gauge structural plate
All welded construction
- Available in single and double door sizes.
- Standard nominal projections of 2 ft., 3 ft., and 4 ft.
- G90 galvanized
- Powdercoat painted to match most metal building colors after fabrication
- 125 mph, BOCA 96, l=1.0
- 40 lb psf Roof Snow and Live Load
- 57 lb psf Gravity Snow Load
Door Canopy Product Specifications Sheet