Florida Approved Wall Louvers
Building Components for Steel Buildings
Performance testing was conducted by Architectural Testing Inc. on the MPO-G Adjustable Center Pivot Wall Louver (ATI 61244.01-801-44) and MPF-G Stationary Wall Louver (ATI 61245.01-801-44)
- 18 gauge galvanized steel 4-1/2 inch deep 1-1/2 inch flat flange
- Louvers can be painted to match pre-selected colors by manufacturer.
- Standard paint is an electrostatically-applied polyester paint, 2 mil thick
and then oven baked finish.
INSECT & BIRD SCREEN
- 18⁄16 or Birdscreen is available.
- Other materials and finishes available upon request
- 18 gauge galvanized steel. 45° blades, 4” depth, riveted. 55% free area
- Twin link brackets plated steel assembled with double brass pivot and set screw
- Standard operator is by a reinforced cast aluminum hand crank.
- Optional: Motorized operator; or chain operator of #35 sash chain,
with plastic-coated chain pull handle
Wall Louvers Product Specifications Sheet