Accommodate your growing congregation with a new church building from Rigid Global Buildings.
- Buildings available from 40 feet to 500 feet wide
- Buildings available from 60 feet to 500 feet deep
- Buildings available from 12 feet to 50 feet high
- Structural steel buildings
- Metal buildings
- Pre-engineered steel buildings
- Pre-engineered metal buildings
We manufacture pre-engineered steel, metal and structural steel buildings using a single-source manufacturing process, which curbs project costs while expediting construction schedules.
By combining metal building systems with conventional exterior materials, we can provide the perfect solution to your congregation’s needs and budget while maintaining a beautiful appearance. Churches with congregations from 50 to 10,000 members or more can benefit from the economies of a Rigid Global Building system.
Customize the pre-engineered steel, metal and structural steel building to match your church’s vision with our specialty building components. Those include up to 18 possible roof and wall color choices and durable but beautiful exterior masonry, stucco and metal paneling additions.
Rigid Global Buildings strives to remove hassle and headache from metal building system church development. We work with your building committee or architect to create the ideal worship environment. We can provide everything from engineering, steel, roofing and specialty wall materials to recommendations for erection services contractors.
Our structures are built to last. We have pursued and received accreditation for surpassing the International Accreditation Service’s AC-472 standard, which covers metal building system manufacturer inspection programs. It encompasses all metal building system elements essential for code officials, architects and contractors to design, specify, build and approve IAS-accredited metal buildings.
Specialty panel options
- Stucco-lite panels provide the look and feel of stucco at half the price and can be manufactured to fit specific building sizes in 24 different colors
- RigidRock decorative stone panels can be applied directly to any metal building and comes in four wainscot options and five textures: Castlestone, Ledgestone, Virginia Stackedstone, Stacked Stone and Brick
Metal roofing system options
- Rigid offers through fastened and standing seam metal roof and wall panels in a variety of different profiles
- Products include 24-inch trapezoidal standing seam metal roof panels and 16- and 18-inch vertical rib standing seam architectural panels
- Our Platinum Series Standing Seam metal roof panel is a revolutionary patented system incorporating the Triple-Lok seam for normal wind speed and the Quad-Lok seam for high-wind zones, including coastal areas
- We offer accessories including purlins, girts, skylights, gutters, and downspouts
Rigid Global Buildings can handle every step
- Provide building engineering and design
- Source steel and roofing materials
- Manufacture the primary and structural framing and metal roof and metal wall panels
- We can recommend general contractors for building erection