DISTRICT MANAGER (Houston Location) (Construction Sales/ Marketing Eastern US)
We are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic District Manager for business development to join our team in Houston, Texas.
The District Manager will be developing sales strategies to expand the metal building business in the assigned territory through consultative selling of products and programs to construction industry professionals. The ideal candidate will have between 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales preferably in metal building / construction. Must be computer literate and available for overnight travel. The salary range is between $25 to $60K plus commission. If you are a high energy sales professional who possesses a positive attitude, technical skills, and a desire to close the deal, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
The District Manager will facilitate business development and expansion by prospecting architects, engineers, prospective GC’s and end customers in the assigned territory and promoting Rigid Global Buildings and the opportunities that an engineered building system can provide. This position will cover the Eastern US territory but will office out of the Houston location.
Additional responsibilities of District Manager include:
- Working with Authorized Builders and as required management of assigned Authorized Builders
- Maintaining existing and newly created relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Providing take-offs and estimating for opportunities given
In this role the District Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills in helping us to grow our business in the assigned territory selling the benefits and features of Rigid Global Building products and programs. Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills, must have an outgoing personality and professional appearance. Must be a closer.
Additional requirements of a District Manager include:
- Travel to provided territory as needed
- 3 to 5 years of successful sales experience; metal building/construction experience, preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and do take-offs
- Computer Literate: Internet, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Some overnight travel required
Please send resume and cover letter to Chris Greer or fax to 281-443-9064, no phone calls please.