Our team of experts can design and manufacture high-quality, low-cost pre-engineered steel, metal and structural steel buildings to meet any fire department’s needs. Those include ambulance garages, custom doors for large vehicles and equipment or attached offices and living quarters.
Rigid Global Buildings takes the hassle out of getting the fire station to suit your needs. We can provide everything from engineering, steel, roofing and specialty wall materials to recommendations for erection services contractors.
We manufacture metal building systems using a single-source manufacturing process, which reduces project costs while expediting construction schedules. Rigid Global Buildings manufactures the primary and structural framing and metal roof and wall panels for our building systems.
Choosing Rigid Global Buildings means your structure will withstand even the most scrupulous inspections and weather the tests of time. We have pursued and received accreditation for surpassing the International Accreditation Service’s AC-472 standard, which covers metal building system manufacturer inspection programs. It encompasses all metal building system elements essential for code officials, architects and contractors to design, specify, build and approve IAS-accredited metal buildings.
Cut long-term costs and maintenance when planning your pre-engineered steel, metal and structural steel fire department building with Rigid Global Buildings’ wide array of specialty building components. Our attractive standing seam metal roof can match any design and carries a low lifetime maintenance cost, reducing long-term expenses. Finish your building’s exterior with masonry, stucco and other wall treatments, which provide a durable and beautiful appearance.
Specialty panel options
- Stucco-lite panels provide the look and feel of stucco at half the price and can be manufactured to fit specific building sizes in 24 different colors
- RigidRock decorative stone panels can be applied directly to any metal building and comes in four wainscot options and five textures: Castlestone, Ledgestone, Virginia Stackedstone, Stacked Stone and Brick
Metal roofing system options
- Rigid offers through fastened and standing seam metal roof and wall panels in a variety of different profiles
- Products include 24-inch trapezoidal standing seam metal roof panels and 16- and 18-inch vertical rib standing seam architectural panels
- Our Platinum Series Standing Seam metal roof panel is a revolutionary patented system incorporating the Triple-Lok seam for normal wind speed and the Quad-Lok seam for high-wind zones, including coastal areas
- We offer accessories including purlins, girts, skylights, gutters, and downspouts
Rigid Global Buildings can handle every step
- Provide building engineering and design
- Source steel and roofing materials
- Manufacture the primary and structural framing and metal roof and metal wall panels
- We can recommend general contractors for building erection