Metal Buildings for Sale
Rigid Buildings is the top producer of Indiana Metal Buildings for more than three decades. We can provide metal building solutions that will fulfill your needs. With our 500k Sq. Ft. manufacturing space, we have the ability to supply simple and complex metal building kits.
Metal Buildings in Indiana
Metal building kis provide a wide range of possibilities for agricultural, industrial, commercial, and residential use. From enhanced durability to improved energy efficiency, our metal building kits are a great option. Here are 5 reasons why metal building kits are a good choice.
- Resilent: Metal buildings are incredibly durable and can last for decades with very limited maintenance. This makes metal buildings an excellent solution for harsh areas where other materials may not stand up to the test of time.
- Limited Maintenance: Metal buildings require limited upkeep, making them a great choice for those on a budget.
- Energy Efficient: Metal buildings are very energy efficient. The thermal mass of metal helps retain warmth in lower temperature climates and the reflective surface of metal keeps the metal building cool in hot climates.
- Versatility: Metal buildings are used for many purposes, from metal barns to barndominiums and flexspace buildings to commercial buildings.
- Cost-Effective: Metal buildings are highly cost-effective, as they require fewer materials and less time to build than traditional construction methods. Because of this, Indiana Metal Buildings are an excellent solution for anyone on a budget.
Metal Building Kits
Common Metal Building Sizes and Their Uses
Metal building kits have become popular over the years because they offer a wide range of options. Here are some of the most common sizes for a metal building kit.
- 30×40, 30×50, 30×60 Metal Buildings: These are popular sizes for automotive garages, RV storage, workshops, barndominiums and small businesses. The open floor plan makes it easy to move around and store large items.
- 40×40, 40×50, 40×60 Metal Buildings: These large metal buildings are often used for storage, workshops, and agricultural purposes. The extra space can be used for a variety of activities, such as parking vehicles, storing equipment, or raising livestock.
- 50×100, 60×100, 60×120 Metal Buildings: These very large metal buildings are typically used for commercial purposes, such as car dealerships, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The extra space can accommodate a wide range of activities.
- 100×100, 100×150, 100×200 Metal Buildings: These extra-large metal buildings are often used for agricultural purposes, such as grain storage or livestock facilities. The extra space can also be used for commercial purposes, such as distribution centers or showrooms.
Our experience with metal buildings make us the leading manufacture for any Metal Building in Indiana, whether it’s an industrial building, a retail building or a church building. We are dedicated to helping ensure the success of your metal building. Request your FREE Metal Building Estimate Today!