Metal Buildings for Sale
Rigid Global Buildings is the top fabricator of Kentucky Metal Buildings for more than 3 decades. We offer unique metal building options that will meet your distinct needs. With our state-of-the-art manufacturing space, we have the capacity to manufacture simple and complex metal building kits.
Metal Buildings in Kentucky
Metal building kits provide a wide range of options for residential, industrial, commercial, and agricultural use. From increased durability to improved energy efficiency, metal building kits are a great choice. Here some reasons why metal buildings are a good solution.
- Durability: Metal buildings are very resilient and will last for many years with very limited maintenance. This makes them a good solution for severe areas where other materials may not stand up to wear and tear.
- Minimal Upkeep: Metal buildings require minimal maintenance, making them a good choice for those looking to save time and money.
- Efficient: Metal buildings are very energy efficient. The thermal mass of metal helps retain warmth in lower temperature climates and the reflective surface of metal helps keep metal buildings cool in higher temperature climates.
- 100% Usable Space: Metal buildings are used for a variety of purposes, from hay barns to barndominiums and industrial buildings to retail spaces.
- Affordable: Metal buildings are highly cost-effective, as they require fewer materials and less time to build than other construction methods. Because of this, Kentucky Metal Buildings are a great solution for anybody looking to reduce costs.
Metal Building Kits
Common Metal Building Sizes and Their Uses
Metal building kits have become popular over the years because they offer a wide range of options. Here are some of the most common sizes for a metal building kit.
- 30×40, 30×50, 30×60 Metal Buildings: These are popular sizes for automotive garages, RV storage, workshops, barndominiums and small businesses. The open floor plan makes it easy to move around and store large items.
- 40×40, 40×50, 40×60 Metal Buildings: These large metal buildings are often used for storage, workshops, and agricultural purposes. The extra space can be used for a variety of activities, such as parking vehicles, storing equipment, or raising livestock.
- 50×100, 60×100, 60×120 Metal Buildings: These very large metal buildings are typically used for commercial purposes, such as car dealerships, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The extra space can accommodate a wide range of activities.
- 100×100, 100×150, 100×200 Metal Buildings: These extra-large metal buildings are often used for agricultural purposes, such as grain storage or livestock facilities. The extra space can also be used for commercial purposes, such as distribution centers or showrooms.
Our experience with metal buildings make us the leading manufacture for any Metal Building in Kentucky, whether it’s an industrial building, a commercial building or a worship center. We are committed to helping ensure the success of your metal building. Request your FREE Metal Building Estimate Today!