Metal Buildings for Sale
Rigid Buildings is the #1 fabricator of North Carolina Metal Buildings for more than 3 decades. We offer unique metal building options that fulfill your specs. With our 500k Sq. Ft. manufacturing space, we currently have the capacity to produce both complex and simple metal building kits.
Metal Buildings in North Carolina
Our metal building kits offer many choices for industrial, commercial, residential, and agricultural use. From increased durability to greater energy efficiency, metal building kits are a great option. Here are five reasons why metal building kits are a great solution.
- Built to Last: Metal buildings are incredibly durable and will last for decades with very limited upkeep. This makes metal buildings an excellent choice for use in severe areas where other materials may not stand up to the test of time.
- Limited Maintenance: Metal buildings need very minimal maintenance, making them a good choice for those on a budget.
- Energy Efficiency: Metal buildings are incredibly efficient. The thermal mass of metal helps retain warmth in colder climates and the reflective surface of metal helps keep metal buildings cool in hotter areas.
- Flexibility: Metal buildings are used for many purposes, from metal barns to barndominiums and industrial warehouses to retail centers.
- Affordable: Metal buildings are highly cost-effective, as they require fewer materials and less labor to build than traditional construction methods. Because of this, metal building kits are a good solution for anybody wanting to save money.
Metal Building Kits
Common Metal Building Sizes and Their Uses
Metal building kits have become popular over the years because they offer a wide range of options. Here are some of the most common sizes for a metal building kit.
- 30×40, 30×50, 30×60 Metal Buildings: These are popular sizes for automotive garages, RV storage, workshops, barndominiums and small businesses. The open floor plan makes it easy to move around and store large items.
- 40×40, 40×50, 40×60 Metal Buildings: These large metal buildings are often used for storage, workshops, and agricultural purposes. The extra space can be used for a variety of activities, such as parking vehicles, storing equipment, or raising livestock.
- 50×100, 60×100, 60×120 Metal Buildings: These very large metal buildings are typically used for commercial purposes, such as car dealerships, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The extra space can accommodate a wide range of activities.
- 100×100, 100×150, 100×200 Metal Buildings: These extra-large metal buildings are often used for agricultural purposes, such as grain storage or livestock facilities. The extra space can also be used for commercial purposes, such as distribution centers or showrooms.
Our experience with metal buildings make us the leading manufacture for any Metal Building in North Carolina, whether it’s an industrial building, a retail space or a worship center. We are committed to helping ensure the success of your metal building project. Request your FREE Metal Building Quote Today!